Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Put your d*ck in a box...

Don't you hate when the world tells you to put yourself in a box?  Let alone putting you in a box on their own they have the nerve to insist that you shrink who you are into a tiny little container.  Yeah, me too.

That is why I started this blog.  I don't want to be in a box and I don't think I could fit myself in one if I tried.  While there are things that I do and others that I don't , trying to categorize it before it even happens is a waste of time.  If you have to absolutely categorize me it would look something like this: I am a photographer who shoots portraits, action, and documentary photography.  I am aspiring to work in the editorial world and perhaps someday the advertising world.  It's an everyday struggle but, one that I am committed to wholeheartedly.

Please enjoy this blog.  I think it is the best way to communicate my work through the internet.  If you like what you see, please leave a comment.  If you don't like what you see please, leave.  I'm just kidding.  Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment